Password Generator Headquarters
Use Password Generator Headquarters to create random, secure and safe passwords instantly for free. It's secure and difficult to crack or guess.
How to keep your information from being hacked
- Always make sure the site you're using is secure.
- Don't use the same password for all your accounts.
- Change your passwords every 3 months.
- Don't use online password vaults or apps to store your passwords.
- Never store your password in your browsers.
- Don't use your child or pets name or birthdate.
- Have a different set of passwords for all your financial and e-mail accounts.
- Don't use public Wi-Fi if you can help it.
- Log out of your accounts after you're finish using them.
- Go old school and keep your passwords in a locked away composition or moleskine book.
- Do you not base your passwords on common dictionary words and phrases.
- Do not use your home address, city, state, birthdate or information that is related to you.
- Always use two-step authentication whenever possible.
- Never store your passwords in any cloud service.
- Always lock your mobile phone and computer when you're not using them.
- Never send your password information by email.
- Never store passwords in plain text files on a server or your computer.
- Clear your paste tool or clipboard regularly.
- Use HTTPS Everywhere Chrome Extention if you need to enter password or private information on an insecure site.
- Make sure your headdrive encypts your data.
- Use Tor browsers whenever possible when you are on a public network or computer.